Huntinginsurance.com does all types of Guides & Outfitters Insurance. Our specialty is fishing & hunting guide insurance but we do everything else including horseback riding, paddle boards, bike rental and maybe even some other stuff.
Liability Insurance for Outfitters
Liability insurance is most common. The policy covers bodily injury and property damage resulting you’re your negligence. We can schedule guides as additional insureds, licensing agencies governmental agencies and landowners. We use multiple companies to get you the best price and coverages. Sometimes those two things don’t go together and that is when you need a qualified and experienced agency to guide through the process. Just like your clients hire you to avoid dangers; you need to hire us to help you avoid the dangers of the insurance market. There are a couple good specialty agencies but none have the insurance company underwriting experience and the program managers experience as we do.
Things to consider when shopping for liability insurance:
- Low cost
- Certificates for Government and other licensing agencies are free and we mail the certificates to the offices on your behalf.
- We use approved forms for US Forest Service and US National Parks and all other licensing agencies.
- We cover liability and can cover physical damage on your equipment.
- We cover all types of fishing guides from walk and wade trips as well as boat trips, or float tubes, kayaks, paddle boards, etc…..
- We cover operations in all states from Alaska to the Florida Keys.
- Easy application process.
- No additional fees by us, we work strictly from commissions paid by the insurer.
Work with a specialty insurance consultant. We value service, we are not out elephant hunting for giant accounts, we care about the small account, the mom and pop operations.